Link Paypal credit to new Ebay account

tenntech
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a Paypal and Ebay account or many years. I was hacked and lost my email accounts, phone numbers were changed when hacked and they do not exist anymore. I was told to open a new Ebay account and lose all the years of records and start over. This should not happen but I did as requested and found my PayPal credit account was not transferred to my new account and have been unable to any help. Many hours of customer service and nothing happens. They are trying to correspond with me with email and phone that do exist. They are well aware that I am the owner of the accounts, both new and old. This has also ben the case with my Amazon, several credit cards, and other accounts because of the old email address, not being valid anymore.

I owe money to Secrony bank for the use of the Paypal credit and can not use the account NOR pay the account payments.

I can not understand why one can not speak to a human. I was able to twice get a service member and they say they will solve the problem, never happens because they try and corresponded with non-existent email and phone. They can however use the new account info but will do so. I will not continue to pay the credit account as I can not use it. I assume they will then find a way to get with me. Synchrony Bank can not help as they can do nothing with ONLINE accounts.

Any input that can help would be appreciated. They also do not provide a way to send them an email, just a message which goes nowhere near a human.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.