Late Fees???

vellen
New Community Member

I've used the "change your payment date" from the 2nd of the month to the 3rd. I don't receive a statement from Paypal Credit and perhaps that's my fault. I didn't understand why my amount due kept going up until I was looking at a past statement where I paid on the 3rd (when I get paid) and was charged a late fee on the 5th. I went back months and that $38.00 kept popping up. I feel nauseated and have contacted Paypal Credit via email.  Has anyone run into this problem?

I detached my bank info and credit card and closed my account (though was able to log on today).

They won't get one more penny from me until they reverse all those late fees.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

k39915
New Community Member

I had my auto pay set to pay the minimum due on the due date. They STILL charged me a late fee.

So when I called and asked why, the man on the other end said that it was a "ghost fee" from when Paypal merged with Synchrony, and that he'd reverse the charge. What a total vague bs response!! I'm paying off my balance once the charge is reversed and closing this account. Just think of all the people who have been paying this fee because they didn't check their transaction activity! 

I smell another lawsuit coming...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.