Its happened again - PayPal Credit was used... getting annoyed

Quasar911
Contributor
Contributor

had a bill paid from 123-reg and looking at the structure, the preffered way to pay was by Bank Card - so WHY THE HELL has it used paypal credit !!!!

i am am trying to LOWER the credit bill not increase it, 

I have gone through every single  payment and made sure they are all NOT useing PPCredit as default, and that my bank card is used and is the prefferred way

will someone please BLOCK  any and all uses of paypal credit, and just allow me to pay it off.

Or i will be taking this further as it is clearly breaching some credit laws in UK

NOT HAPPY !

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Quasar911
Contributor
Contributor

and again !!!!!  a netflix fee of £9.99  has just gone via PP Credit ??? jesus christ -   what the hell is going ON.

the last few netflix has been coming from bank card - its is set to my bank card - my bank card is set the preffered, NOTHING is set for PPCredit, 

Support, Community, Mods, anyone  please respond as i am getting utterly fed up with this nonsense ..

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello Quasar911,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community Forums for assistance.

Please note that if you would like account-specific information to be reviewed that you will need to contact PayPal customer service. 

You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

Some billing agreement will not allow the use of a bank to pay since they use the ACH system, which is slower than a debit or credit card. If PayPal makes an instant payment on your behalf, PayPal will wait for your bank to pay us back and send a payment to the merchant immediately. However, this option is not always available, especially if there are multiple payments pending with your bank. You can quickly resolve the issue with these payments may making a payment to your PayPal Credit with your bank account as soon as possible. 

It may be best to add a bank up funding sources like a debit or credit card if you have not already. 

How to review your billing agreements and their active preferred payment methods: https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-a-subscription-faq577

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Quasar911
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Rich., 

Its never ever been an issue before for well over 10 years of using paypal for automated payment, 

what i wasnt  now is for PayPal Credit to be BLOCKED.. Deactivated - just the same as oen would call a bank and tell them to cancel the card - but still pay it off., 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Quasar911.

Thank you for your message.

The best thing to do would be to call our PayPal Credit directly if you wish to cancel this.

Their number is: UK 0800 368 7155. US +1-866-528-3733 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Quasar911
Contributor
Contributor

im deaf.

live web chat link please.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Quasar911,

You will find Live Chat here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.