Issue with paying for eBay item using PayPal Credit - Connectivity issue NOT financial

HardtoFindRare
New Community Member

Paying for item on EBay with PayPal Credit line; transaction would not finalize as usually would. Connectivity "kicked back" to EBay, and had to finalize transaction with Bank Card. I have over two thousand dollars in future PayPal Credit and have ALWAYS paid my account. My Credit Standing is NOT issue. Have talked with EBay Customer Service and "they" say it is PAYPAL problem. I think it is an EBay problem, but they won't take responsibility. I just want to use my PayPal Credit account to PAY for eBay transactions, as I have alwarys done. This has been an issue for 48 hours. Thank you for your hoped for prompt help in this matter. Dennis Michaels

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Razzaptor
New Community Member
Similar issue only not with eBay. Purchased some items via Vistaprint. Was set up so all my purchases would be applied to PP Credit or so I thought. All three instead were not and processed right to my financial institution and because not prepared for this one item returned nsf. Now upon reviewing, PP platform shoes PP Credit as my 'perferred' way to pay. Am aware that PP did an update recently, so maybe there was a glitch when implemented. Anyway, Vistaprint is planning to resubmit item for pay in three days; PP rep has assured me this will go through to PP Credit so we shall see. The time taken to discuss with all three entities was exhausting. Pray all future transactions are clean. FYI: First issue with PP ever (for me)....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.