I went to view my PayPal credit balance, And It wasn’t there.

MaxMunch
Contributor
Contributor

I went to view my PayPal credit balance, And It wasn’t there.

I have about £159.97 to pay off

I go to login to my account and I can't view anything to do with my PayPal credit.

I've paid more than the minimum required each month, no late payments etc.

What Is going on?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MaxMunch
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update;

I reported this to Paypal, when I logged In to Paypal again, the PayPal credit Interface was back.

Call It a technical error If you want, but you can now view the PayPal credit balance again.

Just thought I'd post this.

Login to Me Too

MrsLilySnape
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in Texas. I've been trying for the last two hours and I STILL can't access my PayPal Credit balance. The option doesn't appear anywhere within the app or on the desktop site.
Login to Me Too

Mermaid61
New Community Member

I have been trying now for over a week to access my credit information like the transaction balances so that I can make a payment to avoid paying interest, but I get nothing but immediately expired out of session due to technical issues.  Now over a week of this and no ability to make a payment.  My due date is rapidly approaching can anyone suggest a real solution?  I've complained to PayPal, but cannot

get through to the Credit side. Has Synchrony been hacked?  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Mermaid61,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us. 

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.