I paid late. I paid half of my bill for Sept/Oct.

KissFroogie
Contributor
Contributor
My due date was on the 27th. I missed a payment. I received a bill for $87.00 that included Sept, Oct and late fee. I paid $44, half of that bill on Oct 5. My intention for that payment was for Sept and Oct. Ten days later, I called PayPal and request to waived the late fee. Because I had surgery scheduled for Sept 28. I was pretty messed up and worried. I have breast cancer. They waived it. I asked how much is my minimum, they said $43. I had expected it would be $12. Because they waived the late fee. My minimum due for Sept was $28 and Oct would be $28 also. I explained that my payment of $44 was for Sept and Oct. No, they said it for Sept only. The representative still insisted that my payment for Oct is $43. I already paid $44 and late penalty was removed. If I paid $43 for Oct. Then means I would have paid $87. They said they removed the penalty fee! They repeatedly told me that they removed the penalty fee, and yet I have to pay the minimum due of $43. I tried to get the customer, supervisor manager to accept the $12 that owed on for both Sept and Oct. Is there anything I can do to get PayPal to accept the $12. It is what owed left of Sept and Oct.?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.