Please close paypal credit

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mokeedokee
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I am no expert here, but I don't think this post that you have made in the community forum will close any credit account or agreement that you have with Paypal. I am not Paypal, an agent, nor do I work or speak for PayPal in any capacity. Just a private citizen reading the forum. However, I feel certain that ending a credit account would require you l to formally process your demand with whichever PayPal department handles that. Maybe start with their customer service or credit department. If you just mean that you don't want advertising or offers to open a credit account - can't help you there, lol!! Again - ask them. Maybe it can be arranged ( though I do doubt it!). I don't want a car warranty either, but get 4 offers a day!! Good luck.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Mokeedokee
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I am no expert here, but I don't think this post that you have made in the community forum will close any credit account or agreement that you have with Paypal. I am not Paypal, an agent, nor do I work or speak for PayPal in any capacity. Just a private citizen reading the forum. However, I feel certain that ending a credit account would require you l to formally process your demand with whichever PayPal department handles that. Maybe start with their customer service or credit department. If you just mean that you don't want advertising or offers to open a credit account - can't help you there, lol!! Again - ask them. Maybe it can be arranged ( though I do doubt it!). I don't want a car warranty either, but get 4 offers a day!! Good luck.
Login to Me Too

santhanagopalan
Contributor
Contributor
I want remove the sbi bank account and rest pass word
Login to Me Too

santhanagopalan
Contributor
Contributor
Call me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.