I can not perform any payment

JohnProdan
Contributor
Contributor

I simply can not withdraw money, send money or use in any way the cash from the paypal balance.

Is the cash in my balance cleared and not pending?  >> Cleared and not pending, everything fine about that.

Is the cash in my balance in sterling?   >> Yes

When using it in my balance have you selected my 'prefered way to pay' and selected paypal balance?  >> Yes

Do i have a back up card linked to my paypal account.  >>  Yes

Do i have a bank account linked to my paypal account?  >> Yes

Have i withdrawn funds before?   >> No

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

cash is meant for online purchase,if yu don't see it when you place an order,then it is not available for that purchase.

Login to Me Too

JohnProdan
Contributor
Contributor

i want and need to withdraw it !

And i can't even send it to anyone or pay with it !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnProdan

ok very odd. If the funds are cleared and in sterling and actually showing in your paypal account balance? then don't see why you can't use them.

Your best bet is to................

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JohnProdan
Contributor
Contributor

For over a week i've been trying o contact them, nothing works, call center, resolution center community forum ! Nothing !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.