I CANT VERIFY MY CARD! Link Doenst Work just refresh the page! HELP!

Dzenan188
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i am trying to verify my card a week ago the link worked and asked for the 4 digit but i couldnt go to my bank yet soo a week later i go to my bank and i get the code, when i came home i clicked "verify my card" and it just refreshes the page or puts me to Link Credit Card. And when i link a credit card AGAIN i go click "Done" and then it gives me a HTML5 page with on top right saying "Redirecting to" and does nothing after that. If anyone knows whats happening pls help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Dzenan188,

Oh no! 😞 This sounds like it might be a browser issue. I would first advise clearing your cache and cookies and ensuring your browser is up-to-date, as well as trying a different browser or device. If it still isn't working for you, please contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help get the card confirmed. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.