How much interest on my Paypal credit - VOXI phone contract

alanaalamma
New Community Member
So I started a contract with VOXI since it was cheaper than all other phone companies and had great ratings. I've already set up the contract and I'm fine with paying what I have to, but I'm confused in how and how much exactlly The cost of the phone is £690 and is paid as £23 a month for 30 months, and then £10 for the sim plan that's a direct debt, that's fine idm doing that (it's a great deal for an s9+ and what i get out if it) But since it's credit that has been used to pay the company the price of the phone (the only way you can pay using VOXI unless paid in full) am i chagred interest and how much? Will it be set as i pay £23 a month for the next 30 Or is it after some 4 month inerest free promotion do I start being charged interest? Again I'm not fussed in how much it costs etc since some months I'll be able to pay more than £23, i just want a rough idea on how much interest is how much in total it'll end up as.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.