How much interest for Paypal credit - VOXI 30 months phone contract

Anonymous_06
New Community Member
I looked into a contract with VOXI because it was much cheaper than other companies. I saw that the cost of the phone is £870 but I would pay £29 a month for 30 months and then £10 for the sim plan that is a direct debit. I would like to know whether or not I will pay interest after the 4 months of buying the phone. I just want a rough estimate on how much the interest is and how much I will need to pay in total. 
Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

A Representative APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is shown on products where you borrow money so that an easier and fairer comparison can be made. It’s the typical total cost of a credit product expressed as a percentage, spread over 12 months.

The Representative Annual Percentage Rate for a PayPal Credit account is 19.9% (variable) per annum. This is also the standard rate of interest that will apply to your purchases.

Sometimes we’ll run promotional offers with a lower rate of interest (such as 0% interest per annum for 4 months). Your standard rate of interest will not apply to transactions charged at a lower interest rate during the promotional offer period. See your Credit Agreement for more details.

We may offer to increase your standard interest rate by giving you at least 30 days’ notice. For more information on when we would do this please see your Credit Agreement.

This will depend on the agreement you have with us for the payment set up. I recommend contacting the PayPal Credit team directly for information more specific to your circumstance. You will find their number here https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq#contactus .

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.