How do you pay the 4months promotions??

LeanneC3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have made payments hoping it would pay my 4months promotions but is still hasn’t paid nothing from them they are due to end? So how do you pay for them? I have been in touch with PayPal but they just ignore my question Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Intars

Hi LeanneC3,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value, except those to which another Promotional Purchase Offer (such as an installment offer) applies. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit.

Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged at 19.9% p.a (variable). If you fail to make minimum repayments on time or in certain other circumstances, PayPal may remove your offer. For more information, you please call PayPal Customer Service.

-Intars

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Intars

Hi LeanneC3,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value, except those to which another Promotional Purchase Offer (such as an installment offer) applies. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit.

Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged at 19.9% p.a (variable). If you fail to make minimum repayments on time or in certain other circumstances, PayPal may remove your offer. For more information, you please call PayPal Customer Service.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.