How do I find my PayPal Credit account number?

Kriz_Angie21
Contributor
Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

Loksom
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote: How do I cancelled paying every month with no reason looks to me this is scammed from my account 

@Kriz_Angie21 How do I cancelled paying every month with no reason looks to me this is scammed from my account 

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-find-my-paypal-credit-account-number-faq3035

Login to Me Too

RedHeadsRule
Contributor
Contributor

When I clicked on the link a page loaded that stated that the page no longer exists.  Hmmm....wonder if there is any other way of finding this out.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @RedHeadsRule,

Thanks for posting.

Your account number will be located in the upper left hand corner of your full statement. 

I hope this helps

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

dusv
New Community Member

Only the last 4 digits are available.. How do I get the full account number?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello dusv,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

DrawThrough
New Community Member

For some reason, your customer service people are not working from home, and it doesn't let me ask you this simple question.  Is there another way to get my Paypal Credit account number?

Login to Me Too

BazzUK
Contributor
Contributor

In that same boat as me by any chance?
webchat point blank refuses to give out any info, cannot call due to their silly automated system cannot verify me and when I email then there is no response!
I have already put a complaint in about this, but not expecting anything

Also contacted the FCA in the UK for guidance as this is supposed to be written on the original credit agreement (which it isn't) 

I wonder if they'll give it to me if I cancel the direct debit?

Login to Me Too

BazzUK
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I have just found out it is a legal requirement to show the reference number on the original agreement

Maybe some court action will result in PayPal Credit losing and me not paying anything back??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.