How do I ever contact Paypal customer support about a top-up that's not passing through?

Knuffeldraak
Contributor
Contributor

Last month I made a payment that was withdrawn by my bank over insufficient credit, so I fixed everything a week ago and it all should work normally now. Starting this week, the payment was retried and I was properly billed, this time manually assured it had enough credit. However, up until today, my paypal credit is still negative from that same payment, many days after it being paid and the money isn't on my bank anymore.

Now this isn't the issue what I'm posting for. The issue I'm posting for is that for 2 days straight I'm in a constant loop/maze on how to contact Paypal about this issue. There's completely no way to reach out to them through their "contact us" page, I only get lists of auto-reply questions that don't answer my issue. I can't use my paypal account until I pay the same amount of money AGAIN, and have nobody to reach out to to get this fixed.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.