How Do I Use My Paypal Credit (not the mastercard) In Stores

Zipster257
Contributor
Contributor

This question has probably been asked/answered before however I can't find it.  There is tons of information in the community about the PayPal Credit Card and the PayPal Debit card.  However, I am asking specifically about exclusively PayPal Credit, the one that does not have a card.  I know I can use my PayPal credit in stores, such as Home Depot, however, I cannot find any reliable information on how to use it.  I have seen instructions on how to use the app to get some sort of code to key in at the register (I am using an iPhone).  However, there is no clear and concise directions on how to actually do that aside from using the "In Store" option which is not an option that is readily available (if at all) on my app.  When in the app, in order to view my PayPal credit information I actually have to hit on a link that takes me to the specific PayPal Credit site and there is barely any options in that area of the app, and there is DEFINITELY not an in store option.  I have been trying to figure this out for literally YEARS and PayPal has been of no assistance nor can I find any info on the community.....HELP PLEASE!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

if you want to use it at a brick and mortar store,you have to find out in advance if it accepts Paypal credit.

I think there is an APP for doing so. 

Login to Me Too

Zipster257
Contributor
Contributor

I do know the places that accept it, definitely no problem in that area.  I don't know how to do it once I am at the register and I choose PayPal as my payment method.  It used to be you would get a code from them online, but that doesn't appear to be the option any more because it's not available on the app (plus the app is heavily geared towards Android, not iPhone which is what I have).  It would be soooooooooooooo much easier if PayPal Credit just converted all their credit accounts to the new PayPal Mastercards, instead they want me to apply for that, even though I obviously already have the credit with them, and I don't want them to ding my credit score by running a credit check.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.