Help with PayPal line of credit

Kbasler1
New Community Member
Hi y’all. I just tried to apply for a line of credit. I’m making about 15 grand a year working two jobs . They denied me, is this common ? I can’t help it I got laid off with the whole Corona thing and haven’t been issued.my federal refund (for 2 grand nearly ) nor have I recurved a stimulus check. And it’s been over 5 weeks since I efiled. Was mostly just wondering how to get approved for line of credit? Because I entered a guesstimating for how I am making at my pet time job... but don’t think I gave the Accurate amount. Just want to get a line of credit. Any Advice/help is much appreciated.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kbasler1 

Wait 30 days and apply again.

There are many factors taken into consideration: income, credit history, payment history, etc. PayPal will mail you later regarding why you were rejected.

You can also check the tax return checker tool at irs.gov for the status of your return. I hear that for tax refunds that occur beyond April 15, you may get interest between 3-5% from the IRS for the delay. 5% up to June and 3% from July thereafter.

You can also check your stimulus check status with the "Get My Payment" tool at IRS.gov as well.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kbasler1 

Wait 30 days and apply again.

There are many factors taken into consideration: income, credit history, payment history, etc. PayPal will mail you later regarding why you were rejected.

You can also check the tax return checker tool at irs.gov for the status of your return. I hear that for tax refunds that occur beyond April 15, you may get interest between 3-5% from the IRS for the delay. 5% up to June and 3% from July thereafter.

You can also check your stimulus check status with the "Get My Payment" tool at IRS.gov as well.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.