Havent been able 2 use paypal credit for nothing why

Sihndo
Contributor
Contributor

Since i opened my paypal credit account i havent been able 2 use it what so ever its so annoying i need help i called paypal all they do is transfer me back and forth they put me on hold and then they hang up i waited 2hours on hold no joke

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sihndo 

If the account is new, you'll need to make some successfully completed transactions (no disputes) so the system will have something to go on when deciding to offer PayPal Credit as checkout or not.

PayPal also reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction. If PayPal Credit is not offered it is recommended that you use your preferred payment method to complete your transaction.

PayPal Credit is integrated into the checkout system and puts your transaction through risk model filters which to determine to offer PPC or not at checkout. Similar to how credit cards approve or decline transactions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Opc3
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PayPal , I prefer the virtual line of credit I originally earned thru your company. I did not ask for a cash plus account to be added on & the only way I discovered your system wrongfully added that onto my account I've had for over a year. I found out about it because I was declined a small virtual purchase from earlier today. So out of frustration I logged in here to find it says payment pending, but that my account monthly payment of $100.00 was received & credited to my virtual credit line. I use only that or occasional Google play store bought gift cards. If this isn't corrected because I've been a loyal customer. Please fix this ness
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.