Hard Credit Inquiry by Syncb/ppc

flakeyblake
Contributor
Contributor

Hard Credit Inquiry by Syncb/ppc. Over $800 charged to some account already. Who the heck is this?

How do I kill this account?

I log into my paypal account and see no such credit line or credit card. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@flakeyblake 

On dear!

Please contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CWashington09
New Community Member
This happen to me too October 15th, with a charge of $367. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

bmuchler
Contributor
Contributor

I had an email from my credit agency asking me if I closed an account this month from SYNCB/PPC.  I have no idea what this is.  It's nothing I opened or authorized.  I didn't know what to do so I reported it to TransUnion as fraudulent activity.  I'm assuming I have to report to Equifax and Experian as well?

Login to Me Too

csmgj
New Community Member

Ok, according to this site, 30 other people have had this problem. Is there a resolution? Is there anyway to talk to a human being at PayPal???

Login to Me Too

bmuchler
Contributor
Contributor

I never heard anything back from TransUnion.   I'm not finding it anywhere on my credit monitoring site with this.

Login to Me Too

Kristi_
New Community Member

I didnt have any charges from paypal on file but i learned that syncb/paypal gave out my information to transunion including all property i own. paypal seems to have went through all courthouse records and dmv records when i applied for credit through paypal, then reported all that information to transunion. learning this makes me think twice about using paypal for anything. now i have to worry about my identity being stolen because of paypal. who knows what all information of mine they gave out and to whom. seriously not happy about this and will be contacting a lawyer. dont trust paypal anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.