HELP !

livermush52
New Community Member

I am writing in reference to my PayPal,,which is late. The reason I am late paying is,,I was in the hospital 2 times. <removed>  Thank God I got better,,I had a number of very serious,,and deadly illness", including MERSA.I was in for 3 weeks,,in the infectious disease ward.I finally was better to go home.2 days later, after 2 days being home,...,I was in AGAIN for a week.I'm so sorry I was late,,I really don't remember those hospital days,,I was out all the time,,from the drugs they put in me,trying to fight these infections

My reason for this long letter is ::: I do NOT know HOW to pay my bill !!  It seems you have changed the website,,and NO WHERE does it say to pay my bill.I even asked my daughter,,,and my 2 of my grandaughters,aged 17 and 20....NO ONE could find where to pay you. I NEED to start an auto pay,,but I need help doing it.I am a 65 year old disabled widow.If someone will call me,,and help me do these 2 things,,I would feel so much better. This way,,,I know my account will be paid every month. If you look at my account,,I NEVER miss any payments.If you would please email me with some help,I would be so grateful.My grandson broke my phone,,so you'll have to email me .  I do thank you for your time.

Blessings,S.<removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.