HELP! PayIn4: Money was taken from my account but isn't reflected in the activity...

EPOCHRYAN
New Community Member

Sunday was the first time I used PayIn4 on a large international shoe brand. I had agreed to everything and the money was taken out of my account however when I noticed I never got an email, I checked my order status and it showed it never even happened. I contacted the company, they informed me they never got it and would have sent an email confirmation. 

When I look at my PayPal activity, it doesn't show up at all, and I cannot find the PayIn4 menu item anywhere. 

Here's the worst part: After reaching out via the messaging center, they pointed me to PayPal Credit and to selection an option to email them with. All the options give me the prompt: "Sorry, we can't support this inquiry through our email webforms. Please call us a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] We are ready to take your PayPal Credit questions 8AM to 11PM ET, Monday to Friday and 9AM to 9PM ET, Saturday and Sunday."

When I make the call, they can't verify me with my SSN. My account didn't have it, so I added it then called back and received the same result. After saying "speak to someone" they put me in touch with a customer care representative. When I explained the problem to the man he replied with: "We're just a bank that is contracted to handle the credit card portion of PayPal, we don't deal with the PayIn4 option you'll have to go to the contact us page."

This is extremely frustrating. I haven't gotten a single email from the shoe company or PayPal regarding the purchase, but the payment is pending and has been taken from my account.

What do I do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

chen0814
New Community Member

I have the same problem.  Did yours get resolved?  I might have to go through my bank to file a dispute.  Paypal has horrible service and I will be deleting my account after I resolve this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.