Error when trying to use Paypal Credit

delta20kt
Contributor
Contributor

My husband has a new Paypal account and when trying to use he keeps receiving an error. I have an account and know which merchants to use. So when he goes to Walmart, bath and Body or even Ebay the option comes up and when chosen, this error appears "Sorry we can't complete your purchase at this time". The amount is under my limit and I know these merchants take Paypal credit. Any reason why this would happen? If I use my account I can purchase with no problems. I have not received an answer on how to get this resolved. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @delta20kt,

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is experiencing declines using his new PayPal account. It's possible that the security system is detecting some element of risk with the new account and is declining the transactions. When this occurs, the only option is to try at a different time. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.