Ebay currys/pcworld TV purchase and multiple repairs and faulty again

delpy8
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys

I had bought a tv using my Paypal credit account on a 24 month payment option on th[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]this year the tv developed a fault so I contacted philips who arranged for an engineer to come out after a week of emails and software updates and resets etc, Anyway the engineer came out and tried to repair it by changing circuit boards but then said it was the led panel which needed to be ordered so I had a wait a few weekd and they arranged to come out on the 30/09 but on the day the repair company had to cancel and reshedule to the next day and the panel was replaced,now the tv is faulty again and I want ebay currys/pcworl to replace or refund as I dont have a tv and have been through all the same philips software checks with no joy, 

Im struggling to get help fromebay currys/pcworld as they have replied with the same message to contact teamknowhow which I have done three times all with nearly one hour waits and to be told on first occassion that I need to contact Philips for a RA number (returns) I called philips and they said they get this all the time from teamknowhow as philips dont issue end user with these only the seller (ebay). So is Teamknowhow misleading me as I feel Im going around in circles with no recourse,

So my question is can Paypal credit help with this as I dont know who will help

Thanks Derek

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.