Does PayPal Credit work for websites like GOAT and StockX?

erikledesma
New Community Member

I tried checking out on GOAT using PayPal Credit and it kept saying there was an error with my payment.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @erikledesma,

I'm sorry to hear that there was an error with your payment. Declines can happen for several reasons. If the problem persists, please feel free to reach out to customer support for assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sk412
New Community Member
Hey Olivia, I just tried to make a purchase using PayPal credit through GOAT and I am experiencing the same problem as the original poster. Just a little feedback as I’m sure thousands of users are experiencing same issue.
Login to Me Too

RunninRebel_12
New Community Member
Do we know if this has been fixed yet? Can we use PayPal credit on these sites?
Login to Me Too

Jhonpaul03
New Community Member
Hello! Same question, i set up PAYPAL CREDIT as my preferred payment , when i checked out on GOAT, it charged my debit card. Is there anyway i can resolve it?
Login to Me Too

davisgr333
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.