Denied Venmo Credit Card

Sam1591
New Community Member
Hello PayPal Community! I was just denied a venmo credit card and I would like to see if there is a way to dispute that decision. Apparently, Venmo Credit Cards are funneled through PayPal by way of Synchrony Bank. Venmo reps told me to contact Synchrony and Synchrony told me to contact PayPal. Here is my beef, my Equifax credit score is 751 my Experian and Transunion is around 630. The difference is because there is inaccurate information on my credit reports and I have been able to successfully remove the inaccurate data on Equifax and I am currently doing the same with Experian and Transunion. Dkes anyone have an idea if there is anything I can do to show that I am credit worthy for a Venmo Card. I nkw have a hard hit on my credit with a denial for credit which is going to hurt my credit. I was not expecting to get denied. I have my Equifax report from November 29th. Experian and Transunion should be fixed within 30 to 60 days as I have active disputes with each. I also have a picture of a small loan I took out today to pay for relocation for a position I am taking a couple hours away from where I currently live. That loan report shows that my Equifax credit score is 751. On my credit report it shows 709. I am worth having as a Venmo credit card owner, in my opinion.😌 Please help if anyone has any ideas or tips. Thank you! 😊
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.