Denial Code DLGJ0710

Blindeternities
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. Is this code due to the COVID-19 situation or the algorithm? PayPal Working Capital Customer Service was vague, mentioning the algorithm, and that there is 100 things that could of had my application denied. Btw, just paid off a $6000 working capital loan early. So....help?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

From what I have read no one really knows for sure but the most common answer is that it is due to the crisis and that it is taking longer for the paid off loans to clear the system than before. I just paid off a loan early too and I am getting this same error code. I applied for one in March and I got a manual approval from Paypal after a few days. I just paid that one off Friday the 8th (that's how fast my sales paid it off. I am in Education so my business is booming because of school closings!) But, I have been getting the denial. Probably because I am too soon. I will update everyone when about 5 days pass and I try again. Some say this code means Paypal is not giving out any loans at all right now or they are giving them by invitation to only certain people through email, but from what I have seen, No one, not even Paypal support, has a real clue. Only higher ups at Paypal know for sure and they are not talking. One guy says he was getting this DLGJ0710 code and he kept trying and eventually got a new loan. Maybe they are still looking at them manually. As far as for me. I don't need the money that much but I like to know I can get a large sum if needed so I will keep trying and see if I can get one. I may not need to accept it, but I like to know it's there. 

Login to Me Too

momsrbz2
Contributor
Contributor
How often are you applying? I've tried 2-3 times week, same code, 3 weeks now
Login to Me Too

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

I have been applying constantly. My mailbox will be full of rejection letters lol. The letters are always inaccurate. I have had nothing happen to negatively impact my account. Everything is exactly the same as all previous loans. Although, I did have a huge spike in sales in March and I have been going strong with record months ever since. Covid 19 is actually affecting me positively. Maybe that is a reason? 

Login to Me Too

Seanlinville13
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation Paid off 7500 in 82 days But get denied A rep said the drastic sales increase throws off the algorithm And to just keep trying
Login to Me Too

SLBBilling
Contributor
Contributor

This is also my issue. My sales went up big time in March and have stayed up, due to Covid 19 and the type of business I own. It is super frustrating to me that for 4 weeks now I've gotten the DLGJ0710 code... one of the reps told me because the algorithm thinks that my increase is "seasonal"... and that is why I am getting rejected. I am applying sometimes twice a day, as another rep said it could change "any moment".

The upside.... the USPS is getting a lot of mail from PayPal to me because of all the rejection letters 🙂

Login to Me Too

Jasontexas
Contributor
Contributor
Once you get this code apply at least 3 times a day. I started getting this code for a week and today it gave me a loan. Only 14k with a 1k fee. My business increased dramatically since August and I guess I was punished. Thank goodness it has stayed stead since August.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.