Credit

Vhrn2
Contributor
Contributor
I want pay pal credit.... Why dont working?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PParecrooks
New Community Member

Paypal solicited me to finance my security system online through Ebay...0% for 6 mo.  A no-brainer, I assumed.  Wrong!  They ran the account through some unknown bank TWICE.  I ended up with 2 identical accounts totaling $405.25 EACH.  PP would not respond.  That "bank" couldn't find any record of me as an "account holder".  Complained to BBB.  BBB NEVER responded.  PP NEVER responded except to ask questions that in no way applied to the subject.  I have now paid the (one) account to that bank in full.  I have now instructed others on this end to not use PayPal going forward.  Ebay says they are starting their own finance service that will replace PayPal.  I don't do business with crooks and idiots.........PayPal, Good bye!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Vhrn2
Contributor
Contributor
I use PaPal for first time.. I cant coolect my credit why?
Login to Me Too
Solved

PParecrooks
New Community Member

Paypal solicited me to finance my security system online through Ebay...0% for 6 mo.  A no-brainer, I assumed.  Wrong!  They ran the account through some unknown bank TWICE.  I ended up with 2 identical accounts totaling $405.25 EACH.  PP would not respond.  That "bank" couldn't find any record of me as an "account holder".  Complained to BBB.  BBB NEVER responded.  PP NEVER responded except to ask questions that in no way applied to the subject.  I have now paid the (one) account to that bank in full.  I have now instructed others on this end to not use PayPal going forward.  Ebay says they are starting their own finance service that will replace PayPal.  I don't do business with crooks and idiots.........PayPal, Good bye!

Login to Me Too

AwesomeRobb
Contributor
Contributor
You guys suck
Login to Me Too

Alejandro451
Contributor
Contributor
Bien amigo gracias
Login to Me Too

jasonmbarthle

Why I do I keep getting this message and have not got email explaining why. I have a credit score of 780 with no late payments and nothing on my collections

Sorry, but you’re not eligible for PayPal Credit

We’re unable to offer you PayPal Credit at this time but you can still use your PayPal account to make purchases directly and securely.t.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.