Credit limit increase

Mofrommi1
Contributor
Contributor

How do I apply for credit limit increase?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mofrommi1 

You can request a credit line increase by phone by calling the customer service number on your monthly statement. Approval of a transaction that makes you go over your credit limit is not treated as an increase to your credit limit. However, Synchrony Bank, the issuer of the PayPal Credit account, may, from time to time, increase your credit line, including after approval of such a transaction. Keeping your account profile and income information up to date may help you qualify for future credit line increases.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mofrommi1 

You can request a credit line increase by phone by calling the customer service number on your monthly statement. Approval of a transaction that makes you go over your credit limit is not treated as an increase to your credit limit. However, Synchrony Bank, the issuer of the PayPal Credit account, may, from time to time, increase your credit line, including after approval of such a transaction. Keeping your account profile and income information up to date may help you qualify for future credit line increases.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.