Credit agreements over 4 months

lilythepink
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I find out on my screen to which items are my payments being made. as I have two accounts on 4 months credit due tomorrow, but cannot see how much I owe, as I have already made payments to my account this month.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lilythepink 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq#makepayment

I have a number of current promotional offers how do I know which will be paid first?

You may have a number of promotional offers with different expiry dates and interest rates. We will always look to allocate your payment to the offer with the highest interest rate and earliest expiry date to ensure you are charged the least amount of interest. Unfortunately, you are unable to choose the order in which your promotional offers are paid off.

Visit this page to read further about payment allocation:

PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI

Also review your monthly (online pdf or paper) statement to see how much you owe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lilythepink 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit/faq#makepayment

I have a number of current promotional offers how do I know which will be paid first?

You may have a number of promotional offers with different expiry dates and interest rates. We will always look to allocate your payment to the offer with the highest interest rate and earliest expiry date to ensure you are charged the least amount of interest. Unfortunately, you are unable to choose the order in which your promotional offers are paid off.

Visit this page to read further about payment allocation:

PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI

Also review your monthly (online pdf or paper) statement to see how much you owe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.