Corona Virus Affecting Me

bnruhl
Contributor
Contributor

Is paypal allowing us to post pone payments due to COVID19? Would be appreciated if we can get stable then continue payments on credit.

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

Birdy5
Contributor
Contributor
Can I freeze my payment due to the virus and the hardship of no work.
Login to Me Too

bschool
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Birdy5  Great question.  If you contact Customer Service they will work with you on assisting with payment arrangements due to  any financial hardship caused by Covid19.  

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

suzannedeeny
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone know if its possible to take a payment break if you're income is affected by Covid 19? One that doesn't kill your credit rating?
Login to Me Too

ROSEa2
Contributor
Contributor

I just deferred my April payment due to COVID-19.  They only deferred it on a monthly basis so you have to call every month before your due date. I tried to put the number here but it automatically deleted it.  Go to PayPal Credit

Login to Me Too

toplad1
New Community Member

Im not working due to cv19,

I want a payment holiday, can't find an answer on website, the messaging doesn't work and I can't get through on the phone.

What do I do apart from cancel at the bank?

Login to Me Too

oldg1258
Contributor
Contributor

...not much. I cancelled my auto payment from bank. They say they are all about helping the business person, but there is no one answering any questions. They even have as onsite  if you're having trouble because of the virus but there is nothing more about payment forgiveness. They do take the time to ask for contributions though, which is fine, except we are all not Fortune 500 companies. 

Stay healthy.

Login to Me Too

rcrowder1
New Community Member

Is Paypal offering deferred payments due to many having loss of employment?

Login to Me Too

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @rcrowder1. I hope you're doing well. Please try to talk to a representative once operations are back to normal. Thank you for your patience. Try this link. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

I hope it helps. God Bless.

Login to Me Too

Kaineoutlaw
New Community Member
This shouldn’t be anything someone needs to ask for IF PayPal REALLY CARED! It should be a statement to show your a standup company. It should be no interest, no payments for 90 days, all payments deferred w no penalty, fees or interest for 90 days!
Login to Me Too

Gez19
New Community Member
Hi, Has anyone managed to contact PayPal regarding putting a holiday on their PayPal credit payments? I am self employed and I am now out of work until this is over but I still have payments due. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.