Corona Virus Affecting Me

bnruhl
Contributor
Contributor

Is paypal allowing us to post pone payments due to COVID19? Would be appreciated if we can get stable then continue payments on credit.

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

Suzeorr0124
New Community Member
Couple of billing cycles.. so a few months.. great will just tell my friends to wait a few months 🤷🏻‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Ummyunus
New Community Member
Hi I used PayPal credit 0% for 4 months which I was paying off monthly but since the Coronavirus crisis I am now financially struggling to pay it off. Will PayPal give it’s customers more time to pay off without any interest just like the banks and money lending companies??
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ummyunus 

There's been no announcement but contact customer service to make arrangements:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

cma88
New Community Member

I have this problem too and I just spoke to a live chat agent and they said I could pay my deferred payments fully by the next payment date (1 month later) and then request the interest to be refunded if I can't make the payment by this month's due date. It might be different based on your account history and standing etc. so I would suggest asking too.

Login to Me Too

newmailtime
New Community Member

anyone know if paypal is offering deferred or suspend payment options for paypal credit balance due to covid-19 outbreak? 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Seems that every other company is allowing this ...

Login to Me Too

CDIGITS23
New Community Member

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF PAYPAL IS OFFERING DERFERRED PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR YOU PAYPAL CREDIT BALENCE DUE TO COVID 19?

Login to Me Too

bbb42t
New Community Member
I am asking the same question, it has not yet been answered.
Login to Me Too

CGChiro13
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone have a phone number to contact PayPal? I can’t even talk to a human. I can’t make my payments since my business closed on March 16th.
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

They sent out email about payments. I’m too astonished to quote the email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.