Contact an actual person using a phone number

iamjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it that when they have the little "contact button" it doesn't actually mean contact them, they mean a computer. Now as long as you can guess the right way to ask a question the AI may give you a useful answer. Here's the kicker  instead of them actually helping you, you get so frustrated  for not being able to get an answer to your problem that you throw you hands in the air and jump off the tallest building because nobody listens anymore. Job done that is how the contact button solves the problem. See there isn't a problem anymore we obviously solved their problem or they would have kept guessing more questions for our AI to guess what they want . What has happened to customer service? All you have to do is look at the sites that have ratings. There isn't a place where you can say it stinks. Just "I liked it or Absolutely amazing". Don't want to hurt any bodies feelings. Well every time I use the contact button it's an exercise in futility then I get mad and my feelings are hurt.

This is the product of the education system we have, nobody tells anybody there is anything wrong don't want to hurt feelings. Nobody talks anymore instead everybody SMS. If you ask a question they don't like it's just pretend you didn't see the text. Problem solved.

Now really does anybody know how to get a phone number for Help in the form of a person, please HELP before I jump off a building. Just kidding.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

iamjohn
Contributor
Contributor

I need a phone number to call before I can call and hit 0.

If you have the number thanks if not where do I find it. That is why I posted my problem I am tired of trying to guess the questions which you must answer to get any help so if your question isn't there you are **bleep**. If I could actually talk to someone I am sure they would send me in the right direction. I am tired of typing questions and all I get is that they don't have that question keep trying to guess another way to ask your question. BS These companies are making billions and that is how little they think of us can't have a phone system too expensive.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iamjohn wrote:

Why is it that when they have the little "contact button" it doesn't actually mean contact them, they mean a computer. Now as long as you can guess the right way to ask a question the AI may give you a useful answer. Here's the kicker  instead of them actually helping you, you get so frustrated  for not being able to get an answer to your problem that you throw you hands in the air and jump off the tallest building because nobody listens anymore. Job done that is how the contact button solves the problem. See there isn't a problem anymore we obviously solved their problem or they would have kept guessing more questions for our AI to guess what they want . What has happened to customer service? All you have to do is look at the sites that have ratings. There isn't a place where you can say it stinks. Just "I liked it or Absolutely amazing". Don't want to hurt any bodies feelings. Well every time I use the contact button it's an exercise in futility then I get mad and my feelings are hurt.

This is the product of the education system we have, nobody tells anybody there is anything wrong don't want to hurt feelings. Nobody talks anymore instead everybody SMS. If you ask a question they don't like it's just pretend you didn't see the text. Problem solved.

Now really does anybody know how to get a phone number for Help in the form of a person, please HELP before I jump off a building. Just kidding.

What's your question then? Did you try pressing "0" zero when you're on the line to get a representative? What happened to customer service is technology, less humans to pay wages to and outsourcing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

iamjohn
Contributor
Contributor

I need a phone number to call before I can call and hit 0.

If you have the number thanks if not where do I find it. That is why I posted my problem I am tired of trying to guess the questions which you must answer to get any help so if your question isn't there you are **bleep**. If I could actually talk to someone I am sure they would send me in the right direction. I am tired of typing questions and all I get is that they don't have that question keep trying to guess another way to ask your question. BS These companies are making billions and that is how little they think of us can't have a phone system too expensive.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.