Contact Address for Pay pal Debt Management

Charlieboots
New Community Member

Hi, 

I need to contact PayPal direct to advise them of financial difficulty due to chronic ill health but am unable to find anywhere to write to them directly. I have emailed to no avail. I am unable to call them as I am hard of hearing wear two hearing aids and cannot hear properly on the phone. If anyone knows how I can write to them I would very much appreciate it. I have found only the Head Office Address in Luxembourg which I will try in the last instance.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Charlieboots,

I'm sorry that there isn't direct contact information for the department that you wish to contact. If you would like to contact in writing, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and click Email us, then select the options that most closely fit the circumstances.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.