Commercial Question

Furnishd
Contributor
Contributor

As it seems customer support cant be bothered to respond to emails im hoping someone in the community can offer some advice.

How do i go about offering credit as a payment term on my eCommerce website

Now they key thing is, its a uk website, and nope i dont need to be authorised by FSA as only want to offer 4 months interest free, which doesn't come under their guideline

but EVERY link i find on google just comes up with the usual "sorry we cannot find this link

Even going through my own paypal website all i get is the option to create banners for US , now i know america are trying to own the world, but as of yet (that i have seen) we are still GBP here.. 

So any advice woudl be appreciated, and apologises about the tone of the message, but 4 mails, and over 2 weeks of trying to get a simple response from paypal has left me frustrated. (and a lot poorer due to lost customers)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you want to offer your customers 4 months interest free credit?

Paypal offers its members Paypal credit,they can use it to buy online,I think you as a vendor  have to apply so when they come to your site to buy,they can use their Paypal credit which is not always available to them.

Bu this is between Paypal and the buyer.

you may want to ask this question on the Paypal merchant forum

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Furnishd

Sorry if you weren't receiving a response from the email you sent. Glad to see you reach out to the community for information. 

If I understand correctly, you are wanting to promote the fact that buyers can sign up for PayPal Credit to make purchases on your site. There isn't a special way to allow PayPal Credit as it works with every merchant that accepts PayPal. If you want to advertise it on your site, here is a place you can grab a banner. Also, here's more information regarding PayPal Credit

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Furnishd
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Drew 

THanks for that, but thats the problem that i have got, that is for the American banner in US $ there isnt one for UK £s , or do you know a way to edit the code so it becomes GB suitable?

This is the problem i have, nowhere can i find any information on how to create a banner for the UK market....

I dont use one of the shopping carts, but edit my own, and I know the banners work fine etc as ive tested with the US market one.

But ALL i want is a UK banner creator not US 😞 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.