Change auto payment amount

Catst
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to figure out how to change my PayPal credit auto payment amount but doesn’t seem to be any way to do that on the app or the website and I have tried to chat and call and I’m getting no response back from PayPal, I was on hold on the phone forever. I’m not seeing any answers on the website, can somebody please help me do that? It seems like they not want us to be able to pay it off on time is that the reason why they don’t allow you to increase the payment amount so they can earn some interest on the money
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Catst,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to find the way to update your automatic payments to PayPal Credit. Please take a look at this article for instructions.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CameronR
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia, I'm having the same problem. I donate a small amount each month to a charity, using Paypal automatic payments. I want to increase this payment. I can't work out how to do that. I've gone to Settings / Payments / Manage automatic payments. Then I've chosen the recipient of my payment. At that point, the only two options I seem to have are to change my payment method, or to cancel the payment altogether. I'm looking for an option to change the amount I donate. How do I do this?
By the way, the link you included in response to the other user no longer works.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.