Cannot use Paypal Credit for ebay transaction????

ACM1975
Contributor
Contributor

help. I cant seem to figure out what is wrong with my ebay account or paypal as I have paypal credit and I want to use it for a purchase. I cant even choose it as an option on the check out. I have already spent 2 hours on the phone with ebay to try to figure out what is wrong.

help.

details: item is in USD 900 My paypal credit is GPS for a grand. it should work.

ACM

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @ACM1975

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues using your PayPal Credit. With the information that you have provided, it sounds like you are running in to our security model, and it is blocking you from this transaction. Our internal security system is always reviewing all the actions on your PayPal account to ensure high account security. As a part of it, we may block or limit some of the actions. In this case, I would suggest attempting the transactions 48 hours after the last attempt. This is not something that we can guarantee will go through though, so there is a possibility that our system may block it again. If so, I would recommend giving our customer service a call so they can review this with you further, and hopefully find a solution..

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.