Cannot Deposit to a website & Cannot transfer PayPal credit to a friend

Coeus27
New Community Member

Hi,

seeking assistance regarding my current paypal credit  what i did before is to ask my friend to transfer paypal credits to me since i dont have yet a credit card i was asking my friend to send me paypal credits to deposit to my etoro account to invest, i transfer money to him using our local banking and he transfer the money back to me as paypal credits, before it did work but now, it's always saying that it was unauthorized by paypal, i tried to contact customer support by all what they say is to use a different payment method, all i want now is to transfer the current paypal credit under my account to my friend so that he can transfer it back to my bank account, which also didnt work since i think my account was not blocked to make any transaction

ps. i also have a debit card linked to my paypal but it was showing as checking due to restrictions, which will take me longer to get. please help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.