Can't use PayPal on eBay anymore.

Idjes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Last night I attempted to purchase a product on eBay (over £250) by using PayPal Credit. I was idling on the checkout and in the PayPal window whilst researching the product in more depth to make up my mind. Regardless I tried going ahead with the purchase, only for it to tell me to log back in and try again.

Ever since then the PayPal and PayPal Credit options are greyed out with the message "We ran into a problem and PayPal Credit isn't available right now. Please select a different payment option." when clicking both options. It's been happening for over 20 hours now.

When I add any item to checkout, whether it be worth £1 or £250+ I have the option for PayPal and/or PayPal Credit, when I click on them and log into PayPal in the following popup, it redirects me and they become greyed out. I've never had this problem before, what's happening?

I checked my payment options and everything is confirmed and fine.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

aleschek
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you solved this issue?, i having the same problem since a few days ago, called paypal and ebay but no solution yet

Login to Me Too

Miabambina
Contributor
Contributor

any update on this?

I have the same issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.