Can't use PayPal credit.

thor1966---
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried to use my PayPal credit and I have credit left on it but when I try to pay for my Ebay item it says sorry my transaction can't be processed and to use another payment source
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @thor1966---. I see from your messages you were not able to use your PayPal Credit account to pay for a purchase. That's no good, for sure! Here's some information I hope will be helpful.

Please check your PayPal account to make sure your PayPal Credit account is linked. If it's not linked, please navigate to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit and check the FAQ page for more information and a link to help you do that.

Another common reason for a payment method not being allowed is that PayPal's Security System detected a higher than usual level of risk and the payment method was blocked. This applies to all payment methods, including a PayPal account balance, bank accounts, cards and PayPal Credit accounts. PayPal understands this may pose an inconvenience, and we apologize for that, but we place a high priority on security and it's a temporary condition most of the time.

The best approach is to log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files and re-start your system before giving the System 24-48 hours to re-set. After waiting 24-48 hours, please log back on and make one attempt only to complete the transaction.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.