Can't access PayPal credit?

Acuteconsole
New Community Member
I went to view my PayPal credit balance, because to my knowledge, I still have about £130 to pay off. However, I login to my account and I simply can't view anything to do with my PayPal credit. It's as if it never existed in the first place. I've always paid more than the minimum every month, no late payments etc. I'm very confused!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have received numerous calls about this, so please don't think something sinister has happened. A representative said it's being looked at & will be fixed imminently.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

JA0

Same for me - think its an issue at Paypal end rather than being account specific. 

If I go to the URL https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/ppcredit/ I can see my existing commitments but my balance and limit are both 0 which is definitely wrong.

The Paypal Credit section is also erroring in the iOS app.

Login to Me Too

Carpcoach1
New Community Member
Me too there yesterday gone today no record of credit at all rang help line seems they've got a big problem phone lines jammed this morning
Login to Me Too
Solved

Zeroexpo123
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have received numerous calls about this, so please don't think something sinister has happened. A representative said it's being looked at & will be fixed imminently.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.