Can't access PayPal credit account

MF43
New Community Member

Why is my payPal credit account not appearing on my account page, it means I can't make payments etc, I'm really panicking because I need to pay

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

OwensDad
New Community Member

My PayPal Credit is also no longer showing up on my Paypal account page.  It used to be on the left side of the screen. I recently upgraded to a PayPal business merchant account and after I did this, I no longer have access to my PayPal Credit account.  I am unable to make a payment or see any details to know what my balance is, amount owed and due date. Please help!

Login to Me Too

wesman89

They're obviously making it more difficult so you can't pay and you have fees. That's what I've found. Let's hide things that should be in the open on our GUI to make more money and **bleep** off our users!

Login to Me Too

Stephanie2208
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! Did it ever get fixed? I’m going through the same issues now.
Login to Me Too

Tim66
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue. PayPal credit section is missing from my account on both the PayPal website and the mobile app. I also can't seem to find a way to speak to a real support person about this as the "contact customer service" section just forces me into pre-programmed issues that have nothing to do with the actual issue and never let's me open a trouble ticket.
Login to Me Too

Tim66
New Community Member
Okay, so I went to my account settings, payment preferences and changed my preferred payment by method to PayPal credit and now the PayPal credit section is displaying on my menu again. Don't know if that actually corrected it or if it was just coincidental. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

marius001
Contributor
Contributor

Having same problem, went to settings and it doesnt give me the option to use credit, tried to make a purchase and it wanted me to apply again and they delcined me saying my account was locked, no reason it should be, especially when i still owe them $1000. Now I cant even make a payment.

Login to Me Too

smcvay2005

From talking to customer service FOUR times, over around the last four months, this is a KNOWN issue to them. I keep being told that it will be resolved within 5-10 business days, but I have STILL not gotten resolution. The last person on customer service actually told me that I need to be "more patient?" I've never had an issue like this where I can't get resolution. I had to call in to make a payment each time over the first three months before paying it off. It's a shame that I can't use this service and the issue isn't being resolved. 

Login to Me Too

evelakes
Contributor
Contributor

what a shame, Pay pal is getting worse, you call them, no answer, you write they ignored you, I see a lof of people has the same problem, so far PAY PAL HAS DONE NOTHING...DOES CORPORATE CARES? I JUST WONDER, WHY THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING TO CUSTOMERS, THEY ARE NOT A WONDERFUL CARD...SHAME ON YOU PAY PAL....SHAME ON YOU

Login to Me Too

St8c3y
Same issue. I’ve called both PayPal and PayPal credit 3 times this morning. Very frustrated. I think I’ll take my business elsewhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.