cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access PayPal credit account

New Community Member

Can't access PayPal credit account

Why is my payPal credit account not appearing on my account page, it means I can't make payments etc, I'm really panicking because I need to pay

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Can't access PayPal credit account

My PayPal Credit is also no longer showing up on my Paypal account page.  It used to be on the left side of the screen. I recently upgraded to a PayPal business merchant account and after I did this, I no longer have access to my PayPal Credit account.  I am unable to make a payment or see any details to know what my balance is, amount owed and due date. Please help!

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. PayPal credit section is missing from my account on both the PayPal website and the mobile app. I also can't seem to find a way to speak to a real support person about this as the "contact customer service" section just forces me into pre-programmed issues that have nothing to do with the actual issue and never let's me open a trouble ticket.
New Community Member

Okay, so I went to my account settings, payment preferences and changed my preferred payment by method to PayPal credit and now the PayPal credit section is displaying on my menu again. Don't know if that actually corrected it or if it was just coincidental. Hope this helps.
Contributor

Having same problem, went to settings and it doesnt give me the option to use credit, tried to make a purchase and it wanted me to apply again and they delcined me saying my account was locked, no reason it should be, especially when i still owe them $1000. Now I cant even make a payment.

From talking to customer service FOUR times, over around the last four months, this is a KNOWN issue to them. I keep being told that it will be resolved within 5-10 business days, but I have STILL not gotten resolution. The last person on customer service actually told me that I need to be "more patient?" I've never had an issue like this where I can't get resolution. I had to call in to make a payment each time over the first three months before paying it off. It's a shame that I can't use this service and the issue isn't being resolved.