Can't Confirm my Credit Card

HarmonyCore40
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My bank issued me a new credit card and I updated my existing card with the new expiry date and CVV number. However, it seems I can't confirm the new card. After pressing the "Get Code" button, an error message appears says "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions". 

Prior card confirmation, unfortunately, I purchased an item online and it doesn't show up in my activity status but my local bank sent an SMS informing that the purchase was approved. However, I haven't received the item because Paypal doesn't know anything about it. This means that my bank will charge the payment next month without receiving any item. 

Please advise.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HarmonyCore40
Contributor
Contributor
Updating the thread ... I just contacted my local bank to check my card status and they confirmed that my card was successfully activated when I gave them a call last week to activate my card. I beleive something is wrong in Paypal because I also tried to report a problem in the resolution center and it keeps showing my activity tab instead of directing me to a problem report form.
Login to Me Too

HarmonyCore40
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody?!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.