CLOSED???

MzB1ggz
New Community Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same sorry experience I have had. I have been a loyal PayPal customer since 2007, I have never once, ever been contacted by PayPal. "Supposedly" they 'tried' to contact me and "supposedly" they got a response to never contact again...from me. NOT!! This is not true and it never happened, but yet I am left to pay for it by having my account closed!!! I have tried to dispute this, have talked to customer service and they were of no help at all. I was told they were contacting me because I had a late payment...by one day and probably for the first time ever, and so it resulted in a late fee. God forbid! I freakin' pay my bills, I have a very high credit score and it's impeccable so why would I purposely ruin it. So I got the charge of a $27 late fee, which never showed up on any screen shots I viewed each time I would pay my bill. (I didn't even know there was a statement page/ place where you could view what would be a paper statement if I were to get them in the mail, until customer service talked me through where to go to view this charge...for my first ever late fee with them.) Well, this is when "they say they tried to contact me and supposedly got this erroneous message from me". I have gone back through my phone bills for when they say this supposedly happened too and there is not a number that even matches any PayPal numbers, not that I could find. So I know good and well I would not just blow off PayPal. IF PayPal really did call ME, I can tell you now, I would be freaking out answering for sure, thinking they were contacting me to tell me my account had been hacked or even had false charges on it. So there is no way I would have ever told them "never call me"! I do not need this account by any means. Is is a mere convenience, yes. But what the what...I have ran this account up, paid it off, ran it up, paid it off, ran it up, paid it nearly off, and I'm about to just say **bleep** it just do it, pay it off and be done with freakin' PayPal. I am beyond LIVID!! Why should I have to pay for their mistake, not mine. How does one get PayPal to fix this? Their own mistake, not mine. I didn't do this, they did! I answer my calls and I pay my bills!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MzB1ggz
New Community Member

PayPal **bleeped**  an non curse word? I did not use foul language..

Login to Me Too

Dashky
Contributor
Contributor
Also had the same happen. And they promised it would be an easy process of sending in a statement signed stating I wanted to reinstate my account and they would do it. That spasmodic than 6 months ago and they keep saying you should call us in two weeks to see...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.