Because of a mistake on the paypal website...they took both payments

gemininumberone
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  A couple of weeks before my payment was due to paypal credit, I scheduled a payment of $40.00     A couple of days before

the payment deadline, I decided to pay $50.00 instead of the $40 AND IT STATED that I could in fact change the amount....so I deleted the

$40 payment amount and put in $50.  WELL....THEY TOOK BOTH PAYMENTS AND I'M EXTREMELY UPSET.  I PHONED AND SPOKE

TO A REPRESENTATIVE WHO TOLD ME THAT HE WAS AWARE OF THE GLITCH ON THE PAYPAL CREDIT PAGE!!!!!!  HE SAID I'D

HAVE TO WAIT 15 DAYS TO GET BACK THE $40 BY CHECK FROM PAYPAL CREDIT!!!!  THIS IS DECEMBER WHEN PEOPLE NEED EVERY PENNY

THEY HAVE AFTER PAYING THEIR BILLS.  I'M EXTREMELY ANNOYED  BECAUSE OF A GLITCH ON THE PAYPAL WEBSITE THAT I HAVE NO MONEY

NOW.  I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE TELLING ME THAT THEY WILL RUSH THE $40 BACK TO ME.  THE $50 IS IN PAYPAL'S HANDS AND THAT'S FINE BECAUSE IT'S MY DECEMBER PAYMENT.  I REALLY NEED TO HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE AT PAYPAL/PAYPAL CREDIT ASAP.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.