cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banggood refunded my payment, PayPal Credit did not update and I paid for it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Banggood refunded my payment, PayPal Credit did not update and I paid for it.

I have cancelled an order on banggood and they refunded me. I still this transaction on my PayPal credit. How do I dispute it? When I try to use resolution center it doesn't accept the requested refund box. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Banggood refunded my payment, PayPal Credit did not update and I paid for it.

How long ago did the merchant process the refund?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Banggood refunded my payment, PayPal Credit did not update and I paid for it.

Thanks for the response. Banggood immediately made the payment, according to their website and my orders. Usually at it takes at most 3-4 days. I don't think it's timing since it's an old transaction. 

Highlighted
Advisor

A PayPal Credit refund can take 7 to 10 business days to show up on your account. 

Highlighted
Contributor

It looks like it's from September 26, 2017

Highlighted
Advisor

I thought this was a recent issue. I hope you can get some help with this.

In case you don't have the link for PayPal Credit support I'll post it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq

Select the Managing Your PayPal Credit Account.

Select the drop down that asks Is there a number I can call.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hello, similar problem, ordered in Jan, order never arrived, made a request for a refund in April to Banggood but never got any payment in my PayPal account. Talked today to Banggood, they said they sent the payment to PayPal on 19.04 and I should check settings for my account payment source of it accepts payments from them?