Automatic Payment to PayPal Credit

dataport
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a balance due in my PayPal Credit.  When I go to set-up automatic payments - it only allows me to select "Minimum Amount Due" (or) "Full Balance".  Where/How can I set up my own amount I want to pay each month through my Checking Account?  I can't find anywhere to put in an amount higher than "Minimum Due".

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Lix_tetrax
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I've been running into the same problem.  I have 6 month interest free and want to pay it off in 6 months, before the interest kicks in.  I had to manually enter 6 payments which was a pain in the **bleep**.  They are definitely trying to 1)  hope people forget to pay so the can charge a late fee. 2) Hope this eventually leads to people not paying in six months so they can collect the whopping interests fees or 3) hoping people give up and just pay in full so they're not really loaning interest free money at all so it doesn't cost them anything.  It's either one or more of those three or complete incompetence, and I don't think paypal is incompetent when it comes to making a profit.  And asking them to change their policy is not going to do anything because they know they can get away with these unethical practices.  You know who do these kinds of things?  People that suck do these kinds of things, people like PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.