Attempting to make payment.....

Bailey_22
New Community Member

Have tried several days to make a payment - it is due tomorrow.   Able to access my account but when I click on "make a payment" for Pay Pal Credit it takes me to another site then I get a blank page.     https://paypalcredit.syf.com/eServicePayPal/AccountSummary/initiateAccSummaryAction.action

Anyone else experiencing this?   What can I do?   This is ridiculous....

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bailey_22 

when you get to the blank page did you do a refresh? may also want to clear your browser cache and cookies and restart device before trying again. May have to phone your payment in, push comes to shove:

How do I make payments on my PayPal Credit account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bailey_22 

when you get to the blank page did you do a refresh? may also want to clear your browser cache and cookies and restart device before trying again. May have to phone your payment in, push comes to shove:

How do I make payments on my PayPal Credit account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Elliander
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't solve it for me. It's been happening to me ALL the time, on both Firefox and Chrome. Refreshing doesn't make a difference. Logging and and logging back in doesn't make a difference. Going to a different computer entirely doesn't make a difference. and yet someone else in my house, who also has an account, has no problems logging in and seeing the correct page on the same browsers/computers.

Ever since PayPal credit got moved to a 3rd party company the entire service has gone downhill, but right now I am concerned about what would happen if I am ever charged a late fee or deferred interest entirely because their website is broken. That doesn't seem like it should be legal, but there is NO PLACE on the PayPal website to report these problems. On the contrary, "report a problem" doesn't let you report a problem with being able to access a part of the service at all. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.