Anyone else having a problem with payments to Paypal Credit being taken but not applied?

RichardTyll
Contributor
Contributor

I have a $300 limit & I spent $227 this month. When I got my check I made a $100 payment, after paying other bills I made another $103.00 payment. Then I got an e-mail saying I must make my minimum payment of $27.26 by the end of that day, so I made it.

Now, all those funds have cleared my bank, cleared Paypal yet none of the money has been applied to my account.

I have tried filing a resolution, I have tried calling but, never get anywhere. Either an Auto-email saying if I need more help to reply to the e-mail.

When I reply I receive yet another auto-email saying the same thing. People on the phone say they can't help with the problem.

Oh, and I also have a $45 refund from a Seller for a product which broke. Instead of replacing it according to the warranty, they issued a full refund.

That refund is placed on hold and I am being charged a fee as if I sold something & received payment.

The reason given for the funds being on hold is that I am a new customer. I have been a member of Paypal since 2014 with 100's of purchases.

Are all these problems due to the new Bank which took over Paypal recently?

If I am unable to reach anyone who can rectify these problems, what else can I do? Accept that Paypal is defrauding me of my money?

I am at my wit's end and do not know what else to do but ask this community for advice.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.