Account number

ash-j
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to get my account number or a reference number for my PayPal credit and only last 4 digits are showing

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ash-j 

If you're sending payment, all you need is the last for digits and your name to reference your account. PayPal hides the number for security. If you want to use the credit line, it is integrated with PayPal checkout so it will appear as a payment option when you checkout with PayPal at a merchant that accepts paypal online.  It is not a plastic credit card. PayPal Credit is like a dedicated store brand card.  Not like a visa or MasterCard where you can use it offline. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ash-j 

If you're sending payment, all you need is the last for digits and your name to reference your account. PayPal hides the number for security. If you want to use the credit line, it is integrated with PayPal checkout so it will appear as a payment option when you checkout with PayPal at a merchant that accepts paypal online.  It is not a plastic credit card. PayPal Credit is like a dedicated store brand card.  Not like a visa or MasterCard where you can use it offline. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Starrman
Contributor
Contributor

You didn't answer the question. They didn't ask how it works they asked how to find the account number. I need it so I can make a payment from my checking account directly into my PayPal Credit account. It seems that I should be able to see my own account number as it would be as secure as the rest of the app info I am being fed from PP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.