About my credit

Sherry0580
Contributor
Contributor

I have a$250 credit that I cannot use. PayPal is giving me the run around, and they want let me apply for another card so I can use my credit. What can I do World?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sherry0580 

If you're referring to money owed to you on your PayPal Credit virtual credit line, if you don't use up what is owed to you, then eventually they'll issue a refund via paper check. This usually takes place after a couple of billing cycles of non-use and then on the third they send the check. Credit industry standard.

Otherwise, I don't know why they would suggest that you to get another card to use the money owed to you? Which card?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sherry0580
Contributor
Contributor
I have the PayPal cash debit card. They saying I need the extra card or cash back card.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Sherry0580

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues using your PayPal cash debit card. I would suggest calling our customer service so we are able to see why they are requesting you apply for a different card before you are able to use it with your PayPal balance. 

I hope you have a great day. 

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.